Effective Date: 5, 2015
This privacy statement applies to www.mencuna.com.tr owned and operated by Mencuna Mansions. This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal information that you provide on our website: www.mencuna.com.tr. It also discloses the options available to you about how we use your personal information and how you can access and update it. We may change this privacy statement from time to time, so regularly visit this page to be notified of updates.
The type of personal information we collect.
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and home address;
- Credit card details (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date and security code);
- Guest stay information, arrival and departure dates, special requests, observations about your service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or other services used);
- Information about your current marketing preferences or to participate in surveys, contests, or promotional offers;
When you visit our website, we can show you some information, such as your IP address, which browser you are using, and information about your computer's operating system, application version, language settings, and pages, even if you do not make a reservation. If you're using a mobile device, we can also gather data identifying your mobile device, device-specific settings and features, and latitude / longitude details. When you make a reservation, our system will record which websites and which websites you made your reservation from. If this data provider can identify you as a real person, this data will be treated as personal data subject to this privacy statement.
You can choose the personal information (if any) you wish to present to us. However, if you choose not to present some details, some of your actions with us may be affected.
Why collect, use and share your personal information?
- Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage your online reservation, send you a confirmation email, send an e-mail before arrival, and provide information about your area and accommodation.
- Customer service: we use your personal information to provide your personal services.
- Guest comments: We may invite you to email our guest inquiries using your contact information after your accommodation. This can help other travelers choose the accommodation that suits them best.
- Marketing activities: We use your information for legally permitted marketing activities.
- Other communications: Depending on the contact information you share with us, there may be other times we are passing by email, by mail, by phone, or by sending you a message. There may be a few reasons for this:
- We will respond to requests you request and request to request.
- If you have not completed a booking online, we can provide you with a reminder to proceed with your reservation. We believe this extra service is useful for you, as you do not have to make a reservation before you have to call accommodation, or you can fill out all the details of the reservation without fail.
- When you use our services, we may send you a survey or invite you to do a review about your experience on our website.
- Comply with legislation and legal requirements: we may use your personal information to comply with regulatory and legal obligations.
- Fraud detection and prevention: we may use your personal information to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- We are developing our services: Finally, we use your personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to improve the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How will you share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with third parties as described below.
- Third-party service providers: We may use service providers to process your personal information strictly at our own pace. This will be for purposes such as facilitating booking payments, sending marketing materials, or providing analytical support services. These processors are subject to confidentiality provisions and may not use your personal data for their own purposes or for any other purpose.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies and other government authorities who absolutely need to prevent, detect or prosecute offenses and fraudulent acts.
Protection of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information as long as we deem it necessary to provide you service, comply with applicable laws (including those relating to storing documents), resolve disputes with the parties, and maintain it as required to allow us to do our work. All personal information at our disposal will be subject to this privacy statement.
What is a cookie?
We are working to provide you with a sophisticated and user-friendly website tailored to your needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to display our website. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to work properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to help you remember your preferences and use our website efficiently and effectively.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to understand how you use your website, what it does, how it does it, and how we will continue to be interesting and relevant to optimize and improve our website. The details we gathered, such as what web pages you viewed, the pages you entered / exit / exit pages, the platform type you used, the date and time stamp information and how many times you clicked on a particular page, your mouse movements, and your scrolling activity and text you write when using our website. These analytical cookies can collect personal information.
How long will our cookies stay active?
The purpose of the cookies we use is the lifetime of the cookie depending on the purpose. The maximum lifetime we have determined in some cases is five years after the last visit to your website. You can delete all cookies in your browser at any time.
Do we use third-party cookies?
Yes, we use third-party providers' services, for example, by Booking.com for analytical purposes. These analytical monitoring technologies include: cookies, signs, labels, and scenarios. Booking.com may place cookies for their own purposes, as described more fully at http://www.booking.com/content/privacy.html. The information monitored is used within the Mencuna Mansions in the area of marketing automation, customer relationship management and business intelligence systems. These technologies are used to analyze trends, manage the site, track users' movements on the site, and aggregate demographic information about the user community as a whole. We can get reports from these companies on the use of these technologies in an individual and collectively. The providers we use are committed to setting responsible business and data management practices and standards.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
You can set which cookies to accept and which to reject by using your browser settings, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome. Where you find these settings depends on the browser you are using. You can go to the "Help" function in the browser to find the settings you need.
What security procedures do we have to protect your personal information?
We use appropriate operating systems and procedures to protect and protect the personal information that is provided to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal information during work.
To reach the information
How can you check the personal information you give us?
You have the right to review personal information we keep on you. You may request an overview of your personal information by sending an email to Mencunaturizm@gmail.com. Please kindly request that you write "Request personal information" in the subject line of your e-mail.
We ask that you keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If we have personal information about you that is wrong, out of date or not relevant for the purposes collected, we will update or remove it on your request. We ask you to contact Mencunaturizm@gmail.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. However, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as recording or detecting fraudulent activity.
Mencuna Mansions controls the processing of personal information collected from websites and cookies. Mencuna Konakları Kamilet Valley Mencuna Selalesi Place No: 20 Arhavi Artvin. If you have any suggestions, requests or comments about privacy, personal information, cookies and how we handle your personal information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- Booking.com: We have teamed up with Booking.com B.V., located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter Booking.com) to offer you our online reservation services. While we provide the content to this website and you make a reservation directly with us, the reservations are processed through Booking.com. The information you enter into this website will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. This information may include personal data such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. To find out more about the Booking.com corporate family, visit About Booking.com.
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.